Scouse supermodel PUNCHES topless protester after she storms the catwalk at Paris Fashion Week

A Scouse supermodel tipped to be the next Kate Moss punched a protester after she stormed the catwalk at Paris Fashion Week. Hollie-May Saker, from Anfield, was modelling for Nina Ricci at a show in the French capital yesterday when two half-naked protesters invaded the stage. The 18-year-old told the Liverpool Echo it was one the biggest shocks of her life and she could do nothing but fight back against the woman who grabbed her. She said: “I punched her – I didn’t mean to but she grabbed my arm and I just wanted to get her off me. “I was the 19th girl out of the catwalk and I could hear screaming behind me. “The next thing I just see half-naked women with black marker pen scrawled across their bare chests and that’s when she came at me. “As she grabbed my arm she lifted my skirt exposing me – I pulled my arm back with such force that I landed a punch square on her nose. “I was so angry but I knew I had to be professional so I carried on walking with a bit of sassiness. My Scouseness came out a bit but I wish it had come out a bit more. Thinking about it now I wish I’d pushed them both off the stage because they ruined my favourite show. “I had been looking forward to the Nina Ricci show for so long, whether I was modelling in it or not, it’s such a beautiful collection. “I was really worried to come back stage but nobody said anything – I felt bad the moment it happened and I was very shaken up by it. “I think if it had happened two years ago I would have run straight off the catwalk. It could have been worse, I could have fallen over.” Hollie, who started modelling at 16, added that this would not put her off from taking to the catwalk once more. “It was amazing but messed up. Things like this just make me feel so grateful, happy and grateful. “I’ve worked so hard and deserve it, so hopefully I’ll get some good karma. I’ve got to model for some great designers and I can’t believe I got to walk for Burberry. I’m so proud to be British and a Scouser.”
Previous
Next Post »