Nicki Minaj Debuts New Clothing Collection Post Fashion Week

Who needs big name, high end designers when you have your own clothing line? Last week, Nicki Minaj was spotted wearing her very own clothing collection to two events during New York Fashion Week and now she’s previewed the entire line, which will be available at Kmart before the holidays. Yesterday, she posted promo pics from the new Nicki Minaj collection, which features tons of spandex for the women who love to show off their curves, as well as ripped jeans, flirty dresses and two-piece ensembles. And it’s all clothing that she rocks! Earlier this year, she told us that it’s very important that her line is affordable and that her fans know that she wouldn’t put anything out that she wouldn’t wear: It’s very important that I’m not just slapping my name on something. It’s important that my fans are going to know that if Nicki is putting it in her line, then Nicki is going to be wearing it. She also added: Sometimes artists get to a place where they feel like they’re too good. You know, I’m not judging anybody either, I’m just saying most of your fans can’t afford Giuseppes, Louboutins and those big bottles in the club. I know what my fans can afford and I’m going to continue to give them things that they can afford. It’s important to me to always bridge that gap between my fans and I. The prices have not been revealed just yet, but it looks as though they will be budget-friendly. Checkout the pix below:
Previous
Next Post »