Afro candy releases nude photo,insults ini edo,mercy johnson

The notorious actress/movie producer said some people are jealous of her. Who are those people and what is it they want from her? She also referenced Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson in her latest outburst. Below is Afro Candy's latest controversial note: "For those of you that just started watching Nollywood Movies, I have been around, even though I left Nigeria when I was just about to hit the actual Stardom and Transformed to AfroCandy. When I was in Nollywood, Ini Edo had not even a Bicycle and I drove her to the Locations twice I worked with her. Mercy Johnson was still running around looking for waka pass. Now that I came back in full force to take back my position most of you are mad. Why are you mad tho? don't hate the player, hate the Game...." But are these actresses she mentioned smooching and grabbing live "JT" in movies like she is doing?
Previous
Next Post »