Ronaldo Coy on Real Madrid Future

Cristiano Ronaldo admits to missing English
football, but claims to be enjoying his time
at Real Madrid.
Speculation continues to suggest that
Ronaldo could soon be on his way back to
the Premier League, with former employers
Manchester United prepared to throw open
their doors once more.
It would, however, require a massive effort
from the Red Devils to piece together a
package which could tempt Real into
parting with a player they paid a world
record fee for in 2009, reports Sky News.
Real have attempted to curb the rumours by
announcing on several occasions that they
intend to agree fresh terms with Ronaldo -
with the 28-year-old having two years left
to run on his current contract.
Ronaldo has been reluctant to put pen to
paper, though, and has once again hinted
that he could take in a second spell in
England at some stage in the near future.
During a trip to Singapore, he said: "I miss
English football.
"For me, it was one of the best years in my
career when I was there in Manchester
United. Everyone knows that it is a club
that is still in my heart and I really, really
miss.
"But now my life is in Spain. I am enjoying
playing there too.
"Part of my life is there, but in the future
we never know. I am really, really happy
in the Spanish league."
Aliyu therefore urged Nigeria to take a cue
from India for the rapid economic
development of the country adding that if
peace prevailed in all parts of the country
the economy will be revived.

Previous
Next Post »